Hutch, or cage, pets can be kept indoors or outdoors under protected conditions. These pets include rabbits, guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, and, recently, chinchillas. Paddock pets are those that must be stabled outdoors and include such animals as horses, ponies, donkeys, and mules.
- What about one that can fit in your hand, but scares the kids next door?
- Notify the post once you have your assignment that you will be bringing pet and what kind.
- Check with the airline if your pet is close to that weight and to determine if the airline policy may vary from this general 100 lb.
- They are always loving and their mere presence at home can help provide a sense of security in children.
- Caring for an animal can help children grow up more secure and active.
This has been the case with dogs throughout their history of domestication in both the …